Sequel of the project Huawei Multi-Tool
The application is based on working with fastboot and adb modes of Huawei and Honor smartphones. Allows you to perform many actions with any device on the processor Kirin and Qualcomm. If you are new to Huawei devices, the utility will help open the bootloader, put TWRP, get root and so on without knowing the command line. For the advanced — it’s an affordable and powerful utility instead of the command line. The utility of the utility grows every day.
The utility’s functionality is divided into BASIC and Extended. Basic have all supported devices. Advanced, only those whose full support is claimed.
Advanced is marked in orange color below.
- Auto-update to the current version (updates itself)
- Change the language of the utility (Rus / Eng)
- Installing Custom Recovery / eRecovery (TWRP)
- Assistant for installing custom SuperSu (Root)
- Reboot to Recovery | eRecovery | Fastboot & Rescue mode
- Custom firmware BOOT.img
- Firmware flashing from the firmware Boot, cust, recovery, system
- Unlock / Lock bootloader (with saving code locally and in the cloud Team MT)
- Unscrewing (Unbrick)
- Installing All Drivers for Huawei Devices
- Install Huawei HiSuite
- Installing Huawei Update Extractor
- Installing DC Unlocker
- Enabling hidden / disabled EMUI functions without Root
- Installing TWRP
- Installing TWRP from the online database
- SuperSu Installation
- SuperSu Installation from the online database
- Installing the recovery.img, recovery2.img and boot.img run from the online database
Windows Vista / 7 / 8.1 / 10 (Windows XP not available)
MAC OS — through Parallels.
Requirements: Install when requesting .NET 4.6.1
Russian interface: Yes
English interface: Yes
Bugreports & suggestions: @Multi_Tool_8_TeamMT — group in Telegram for Bug reports and suggestions.
Support: @Huawei_Multi_Tool — support group in Telegram, help with the utility and answers to common questions.
Developer: Team MT
Changes: In the program
Extended Supported models: View
Changes Online Bases: View