Our team was created to develop new functionality and implement advanced features for Huawei and Honor phones.
Our team working on the project:
- inside!out — Chef control, development, support HUAWEI Multi-Tool / EMUI Tweaker PC, Honor 8 (FRD), Honor 7 (PLK) databases
- redhaos — support for the Honor 5X (KIW)/ Honor 8 Lite/Huawei P8 Lite 2017 (PRA), Honor 8 Pro (DUK) databases
- Abbbat1985 — support for the P8 Lite (ALE) Database
- gmanrainy — Firmware Finder PC / Android, EMUI Theme Store / EMUI Tweaker Android
- vovan1982 — HEX guru, Support Honor 4C (4X) / P10lite (WAS) databases
- greatslon — Support for modifications and TWRP, extended geocode database
- wolfhound88 — Support P9 (EVA) / MATE 10 (ALP)/ MATE 10 PRO (BLA) databases
- rich32 — Support honor honor 5C (NEM)/ GT3 (NMO)/ Honor 9 (STF) databases
- Cerg_83 — Support Huawei Nova(CAN/CAZ) /P9 Lite (VNS)
- Dron-AGP — honor 6X (BLN) database
- kaban2807 — Huawei Mate 8 (NXT), Mate 9 (MHA), Mate 9 Pro (LON), Honor 7X (BND) database
- gaguga — The Main tester and helper in supporting the Honor 9 (STF)
Briefly about the origin of the Multi-Tool project:
Initially inside!out worked alone, it all started with the translation and adaptation of the utility from VirusPlus (honor 6 / 6plus Multi-Tool in Honor 7 Multi-tool, it was in late 2015. Then it was not planned to spread the utility on XDA, the utility appeared in Russian When VirusPlus proposed to combine efforts and combine two utilities into one, it was laid out with a crooked translation.Thus the Honor Multi-Tool appeared.This was helped by the guys with XDA.There was support for 2 versions, Russian and English.
Later people from the 4PDA forum began to ask to make the utility for their models. One person without a handset is very difficult to adapt to another model. You need to have several people ready to help. Better yet, ready to work on the utility yourself. It is extremely important to start developing and adapting when the model is still new. Thanks to these people, we can present such a project as the HUAWEI Multi-Tool. — uniting a lot of smartphones Huawei and Honor
Briefly about the origin of the project Firmware Finder:
The project was born from a batch script written «on the knees» to find other firmware in the sniffer-eyed folder with firmware. After a few reflections, gmanrainy and inside out decided to try to speed up the process, so an application appeared that accelerated the search hundreds of times and acquired a vast base.